Your cart is currently empty
Terms & conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery of Foline BV, whose registered office is in Maastricht, The Netherlands. Sumo Seeds is a brand which is owned by Foline BV
Foline BV Maastricht
Chamber of commerce:60250739
IBAN: NL42 INGB 0006423671
BIC / SWIFT: INGB NL2A
Article 1. Application of these General Terms and Conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers and all agreements made between Foline BV., hereinafter to be called the Seller, and the Buyer, except in so far as expressly provided otherwise in writing.
2. The application of any terms and conditions of the Buyer is expressly rejected.
Article 2. General
Unless otherwise indicated, product images serve as examples only and may vary from the delivered products. All details in the catalog, newsletter and on the website are given without guarantee and can be subject to errors.
Article 3. Prices
1. All prices are in Euros, including taxes.
2. Prices are always as posted in the Sellers latest newsletter or on the Sellers website at the time of the order.
Article 4. Orders and Delivery
1. Orders for small packets and wholesale can only be made separately and for organizational reasons cannot be combined. The Buyer will not incur any additional delivery costs as a result.
Article 5. Right of cancellation
1. Cancellations will only be accepted for orders not yet processed.
Article 6. Reservation of ownership
1. Goods remain in ownership of Seller until full payment is made.
Article 7. Payment
1. Payment methods include cash, or in advance by bank transfer (bank details below). A detailed list of payment methods is available on the website.
Article 8. Warranty
1. Sellers warranty is offered is in accordance with legal provisions.
2. The seller offers no warranty for defects arising from the (continued) use of the goods purchased.
Article 9. Damaged or lost shipments
1. Shipping and importation are at Buyer's risk and expense. Costs incurred through import duties, inspection charges, treatments, and the like are solely the Buyers responsibility. Damage to or partial loss of shipments must be noted on receipt by the deliverer on the shipping documents. The seller can file a claim for damaged or lost shipments with the shipping company on the Buyer's behalf. Compensation for damaged or lost shipments may be given in the form of replacements where applicable.
Article 10. Import regulations
1. Seller shall not be held liable for failing to comply with Buyers country's import regulations. It is Buyer’s responsibility to inform about any regulations and requirements concerning the import of Sellers products.
Article 11. Liability
1. Seller shall not be held liable for any damages or expenses incurred by or through the purchase of Sellers products or the use of Sellers website.
Article 12. Data protection
Your privacy is important to us. We want you to feel secure when purchasing goods from our website. To protect your privacy, we have included this notice on our website and would like to explain how we protect your privacy and how we use the information we receive from you. This data protection notice applies to all information collected on the website.
Access data relating to each website access procedure are stored in a log file. These data are not related to persons; we are not therefore able to identify which users have requested which data. The following data set is stored in relation to each request for information:
- name of requested files,
- date and time of the request,
- amount of data transferred,
- access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.),
- the page from which the request was made
- a description of the web browser type used.
In connection with your accessing the site, we receive usage data that is stored for statistical purposes and that may allow identification by means of the IP address. No commercial use is made of personal data.
Article 13. Other
1. Where the Buyer is a business customer, a legal person under public law, or a special asset under public law, our registered office is stipulated as the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from this contract. Seller is also entitled to take legal action against the customer in the court of its own registered office.
2. Should any provision of this Agreement be wholly or partly invalid or later lose its legal validity, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.